Shipping & Returns
When ordering goods from plminishop.com for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from plminishop.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
UK & Worldwide Carriage info:
UK Next day delivery is available for all orders placed before 3.30pm subject to stock levels and cleared payment; although the vast majority of next day deliveries will arrive the next working day, please note that this service is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3.30pm will be dispatched the following working day on a next day service.
We also deliver to Europe and the rest of the world. Please call 01709 889922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and delivery times, or to get an instant estimate online, click on any product, there you will be able to select the worldwide shipping quote option, or go to the shop checkout area.
Please note that due to the variety of product sizes and weights that we stock, the website may not always be able to provide a completely accurate estimate of delivery costs, these may be found to be different from the estimated cost once your goods have been packed. If the delivery cost is found to be substantially higher than that estimated, we may ask you to make a further payment toward the difference.
Our UK regular courier delivery service is provided by UPS but we may use other courier companies depending on where you live in the UK, to enable us to get you the best price and fastest service. Once you have received an email confirmation to say your order has been dispatched, you will also be informed by the delivery company, then you will receive your order by the end of the next working day. Orders sent on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday – except Bank Holidays. Please aware that our courier service is based on a next day service only, but in some areas in the UK it may take up 2 days depending on your location. A signature will be required. Please note: at the checkout area an additional surcharge may be added on top of our base UK postage rate from UPS, depending on what zone you live in. This additional amount is billed to us direct from our carrier, as they class these areas as remote. The additional surcharges only apply to parcels sent via UPS, £8.23 for Zone 2 and £11.22 for Zone to the postcodes outlined in this document.
1 Hour predict service
When we use UPS to send your parcels out, they will provide all our customers with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS or email, so they don't have to wait in all day, plus a list of inflight options, so you have more control over your delivery.
Our standard UK delivery service is with the Royal Mail 24 Hour service and once dispatched it will be with you between 1 to 3 working days. Royal Mail 48 Hour will take 2-3 days A signature is not required. All overseas orders up to 1kg will go out via Royal Mail international Track and Signed service, please allow 3-5 days. A signature will be required.
Please note, we do not ship to PO boxes.
Exchange & Returns Policy
Most of our items can be returned if unused, unaltered, all labels attached, in their original packaging along with a Returns Authorisation Number which can be obtained from our Mail Order Department. Please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE all shortages/damaged/or other discrepancies with your order must be reported within 24 hours of taking delivery of your order.
Goods, which prove unsuitable, may be returned for a refund, credit note or exchange if they are returned to us.
Subject to the following conditions:
1. A Returns Authorisation Number must be requested within 14 days of receipt.
2. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of the Returns Authorisation Number being provided.
3. Items are returned your own cost and risk. P&L Minis are not responsible for any shipping or insurance charges relating to return of goods.
4. Items received are in a re-saleable condition.
5. Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
6. Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to charge for replacement packaging when the original has been damaged or defaced.)
7. Items returned after the timescales stated above may be subject to a restocking fee. (This does not affect your statutory rights).
8. We cannot accept any items, which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
9. All returns are to be accompanied with Returns Authorisation Number Form (RAN) including the senders name and address, original order number and reason for return. Remember, the information you provide will help us to help you.
10. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered or lost, please keep your proof of postage, as it may be required in the event of a claim with our couriers.
11. P&L Minis are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
12. Old units returned for a surcharge refund, must be returned within 12 months of purchase in a clean and serviceable condition. Returned surcharge units that are not serviceable will not be refunded.
13. Please be aware that P&L Minis may NOT be able to accept for full or partial refund/credit any items that have been prior installed by the customer before return.
14. Such goods/components shall be deemed 'used' and therefore unable for subsequent resale.
15. Specifically, but not exclusively, the return of prior installed electronic items used for purchaser diagnostic or trouble-shooting purposes shall not be considered for full refund.
16. The decision to refund or partially refund prior installed items shall remain solely at the discretion of P&L Minis.
17. The decision to refund or partially refund goods returned beyond the timescales listed above shall remain solely at the discretion of P&L Minis.
HOW TO RETURN TO US IN 4 EASY STEPS:
Step 1 - Email Returns@plminis.com For a Return Number Or Telephone 01709889922
Step 2 - Package the goods you are returning
Repackage all goods in secure packaging and ensure any fragile items have sufficient protection to prevent damage when in transit. No refunds shall be given for goods received damaged.
Step 3 - Send the Parcel
Enclose your Return Authorisation Number Form in the parcel, arrange for a suitable parcel carrier to return the goods, (example https://www.parcel2go.com/quick-quote).
We can arrange collection; the direct costs of recovering the goods will be deducted from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Step 4 - Processing the Return
Once we receive your return, the goods will be inspected and refunds, less any delivery charges, will be processed within 14 days of receipt of goods.
If you need more help, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01709 889922 who will be happy to help you further.
All items must be returned in a re-saleable and unused condition, with all tags attached and in their original packaging.
34 High Street
Return and Exchange Policy
Exchanges (UK only) can take up to 7 working Days to process.
Refund will be Actioned within 10 working Days once processed by our returns team.
If a delivery charge was made on the original purchase this will not be refunded as this is a service which is concluded at the point of order.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, which can be found at https://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Orders that have already been processed and/or despatched cannot be cancelled; they must be returned to P&L Minis for refund following receipt of goods by customer.